Tyler Injury Lawyers Represent Accident Victims
Texas attorneys helping the injured seek justice and compensation
The East Texas law firm of Negem & Worthington has represented injury victims and their families for more than 25 years. Our personal injury attorneys have decades of experience helping those hurt in all types of accidents, including oilfield accidents and collisions with commercial vehicles, to get the treatment they need and compensation they are entitled to. If you or a family member has been hurt because of the negligence or recklessness of another person or entity, you deserve the assistance of attorneys who are both skilled negotiators and fearless litigators. We are known for getting clients justice. We also represent businesses in commercial disputes.
Representing Tyler, TX injury victims in all types of negligence and accident cases
Our firm takes on any opponent to get our clients the compensation and justice they deserve. We handle personal injury claims related to:
- Oilfield injuries. Our attorneys work with drillers, tool pushers and other oilfield workers to recover damages after explosions, blowouts, leaks and other accidents. We help clients get justice after oilfield injuries such as burns, spinal injuries and lost limbs.
- Wrongful death. For families who have suffered the loss of a loved one, our attorneys help them recover funeral expenses and other costs in a wrongful death suit. We treat grieving families with the compassion and attention they deserve.
- Serious injuries. If you have suffered a serious injury, you need the assistance of a law firm dedicated to getting you justice. We aggressively pursue compensation for victims of spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries and serious burns. Our goal is to make sure our injured clients receive the care they need to heal or live comfortably.
- Auto accidents. If you have been involved in any type of auto accident, you should seek legal advice from an attorney who regularly handles these cases. Our law firm assists clients after auto accidents involving cars, motorcycles and other vehicles.
- Commercial vehicle accidents. After a collision with a truck, semi-truck, 18-wheeler or tractor-trailer, you should never attempt to seek compensation on your own. After truckers are involved in commercial vehicle accidents, trucking companies, shipping companies and their insurers begin to build a professional and comprehensive defense. It takes a law firm with experience and resolve to hold truckers and their employers accountable for injuries. We stop at nothing to get our clients justice.
- Toxic exposure. When people come into contact with substances such as mold, asbestos, pesticides or lead paint, they can suffer serious medical conditions. If your toxic exposure was the result of someone’s negligence or the intentional actions of a manufacturer or another company, our attorneys fight for your rights.
Our firm has a reputation throughout East Texas for getting injury victims the compensation they need and the justice they deserve.
Representing businesses in patent disputes and commercial litigation
Our practice includes patent and commercial litigation. We assist businesses in the Tyler area with contract disputes ranging from breach to noncompete clauses. Our lawyers bring claims to defend your patents and other intellectual property. We also seek to hold insurance companies responsible when they act in bad faith and refuse to pay claims.
Trust us to handle your Texas personal injury or business law claim
If you have been hurt, it is important to seek the help of an experienced attorney as soon as possible. At the firm of Negem & Worthington, our attorneys have successfully represented victims of all types of injuries. Call our Tyler, TX office at 903-525-6333 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.